The self-sactifaction Friday !


Hey people , today is my self-sactifaction Friday !
it's any special day for other people , no definely not a awesome friday for me :O

Today is a freaking Friday , and exam just finish yesterday ; i should be happy but i'm not really happy !
FIRST, i have to go to tuition to see the damn freaking teacher's face that always thinks she pretty ( trust me you dont wanna see her )

Today in school, it was cool ! me and Eng Giap drew wood puppets :D
Alice just walked by and thinks it's pretty so she took it away without asking us , i got so pissed off because of her so i shouted and teacher scolded me :O
Then while my SIVIK teacher was scolding me , my GEO teacher came in and asked us to bring A4 paper to school next monday for some project . Speaking of MONDAY , i'm getting my medal next monday , so freaking happy :D
So guys please pray for not letting it rain on MONday please .
A bouquet of Praise for MY LORD !

And ALEX was being freaking EMO today , don't know why . Anyway will pray for him :)
will tell you guys soon my Marks for MARCH test !
Take care , GOD bless ! :D