My Precious 15th Birthday !


Hey People !
As you guys know , it was my 15th Birthday last Sunday :D
super awesome and maybe the best one I have yet !
During 23:15 Saturday , I turn on my Computer and saw my friend -Miss Khaw :P
She rarely online that late so I asked her , what took her to stay that late and she said :
she was doing something else and she pura - pura till she confess she stay up that late just for the wish !
I was so Happy to have her as a friend :D

not just that ! Siang Hung , he belanja me Domino's last Saturday !
He asked RM50 from his mom just for the pizza and he didn't even eat any pizza :(
plus Shing Yuen was there too , he bought 2 large coke just for 4 people ; we can't finish !
Sheng yang also stay till 12 Am , wanna thank him so much !
Erica ,Jasmine are also cool , they're also what I call Bestie ~
not just them , plenty more friends I have too ! And all of them are AWESOME , CARING and lastly RUESHEN-LICIOUS ( I don't even know what does that means ) xD

these are the top 5 people who wishes me on Facebook !
1. Carolyn Khaw (12 sharp)
2. Sheng Yang (12 sharp )
3. Erica Ng (12 sharp )
4. Jasmine Lee (12:01 )
5. Selina Tee (12:01 )

I got 338 wishes from my All Time Bestie :D
1 competitive gogles
1 Sucker Punch movie ticket
1 Mad Wave Swimming trunk
1 kicking / poolboy board
and
tonnes of FUN time with my Family :D
All from my Beloved Parents :D
I have chose the right choice , my birthday is my family day ! ;)
Praise the LORD ! :D
btw I wanna thank to those who have Wished me on 27 of MARCH ! Really appreciate it , especially Carolyn Khaw !
If I were to have her as a Girlfriend , believe I'll take my chances xD
too bad I can't cause she not avaiable ;O ( Carolyn ! If you see this , I'm just kidding ! )