Life after exam :D


How are u people? Rue shen here :P
AWESOME?
REFRESH?
HAPPY ?
FREE ?
BORING ?

For me , it's kinda boring because i just finished my exam and my bro took my LAPTOP to play his childish game ( MAPLE ) plus my internet is freaking slow so i have nothing much to do ! Every morning i wake up, the first thing i do is put on my sport shoe and run around my housing area in other to get prepare for the swimming competition next next week ( President Cup ) :D

Anyway, my friend ( EVE Wong ) ! she's a pengawas as in good prefect , HEAD OF 'BBI' ! HAHAHA, SHE seem scary to people because she has a pair of black eyes and people call her 'EVIL EVE ' ! HAHAHA, but she looks smart and cute to me :P! my brother is going to my school next year and i will be in the morning session so i cant take care of him :(

But i asked 'EVIL EVE ' ( hahaha, eve if u see this , no hard feelings :P ) to like take care of him in other my brother will not commit stupid mistakes :) well, thats all for now ! will write another post after this :D


Take care poeple, GOD bless you guys :)
you see it first on rueshen1blogspot.com !