Oral Assesment of MY !


Hey,
my oral assesment has just pass last two days addy!! it was a thumbs up for ENGLISH but for Bm , i don't think i did well !!ANYWAY here is how the english oral went !

The early chipping bird has callen me from my sweet bed, i woke up and drank a cup of water that taste like WATER ( i dont know how to explain the taste of water), or in other way : tasteless!! Did my devotion with GOD after that !!
jumped into my room and start memorizing my script!!

The moment i step into the school, this huge cool but REFRESHING wind blew ( this reminds me of the time in CAMERON ) it was cool and it calmed me down from panic-ing.
First class was english , so i was nervous !!

When teacher call my name, i was shocked because ....
then i found out teacher used RANDOM PICKING !!

DOOM!!!!!!!!!!! LOL, thanks for dropping by ;)