The Lycans :D


YOU! yeah you , i'm talking to you :D
i have been blogging so long but i haven't even post a thing about my crazy class ( 2Lycos )
I love it, i thank GOD that he has given me a wonderful class :D

Introduction :

Rue shen : always the noisy one in class
Siang hung : he is also the noisy like me
Yong ning : She think she's awesome but she isn't
Vinoshvin : My class monitor ( chosen him to be our monitor is the wisest choices )
Mun wai : Her girlfriend is an american ( 1 World bukan 1 Malaysia )
Jie ting : She always call me a chicken eventhough i don't look like one
Alicesra : She always scream in class ( everybody dislike that )
Zhu en : He always think that his AH SO HEE is beautiful........ =.=
Carolyn : Always the quite one and the white one ( i'm not racist )
Jia le : Our class smarty :)

There u have it, my class
Thanks for reading
GOD bless :)