Life's a climb ? What do u think ?


Hey people :)
I'm staying up late tonight to write this. This post is specially made for someone,and that is it. To that someone : if u see this, think about what i'm going to said !

Watching Hannah Montana with my brother ( JASON LEE ) has influenced me A LOT !Life's a climb, what do u think ?


I recall speaking to my friends just now! He gave me similar advice. "Enjoy every moment along the way and soak up the whole atmosphere"; he said to me. He concluded our conversation by saying; "if you don't, when you cross the finishing line, you'll have a feeling of achievement but also one of emptiness".

He was right of course!

The memory of crossing the finishing line is only one memory of that race, and of that weekend; because I took his advice and I have many memories of that whole experience.

Focusing back on your goals / dreams, it's easy to get bogged down at times . It's also easy to give up in some cases and to tell yourself that it's too hard or you're not going to achieve your goal. When you experience these thoughts or FEELINGS, find somewhere different to go and someone different to talk to.

Speaking of "FEELINGS", it can be weird sometimes :)
My good friend ( TIM LEE) from Cheras Baptist Church has thought me a lot of stuff! when i was ten,he was my bible study teacher! I'm glad that the LORD has given me a such great teacher / friend xD

He told me that "Do you find yourself angry at someone and then 30 minutes later you can be happy with them?" Weird huh? yeah, i know! :)

Anyway, back to the topic ! I bet u guys heard before Miley Cyrus's song ( The Climb ) isn't it? i find it , i don't know for u guys! :P

Life maybe be tough sometimes , but the view will be great :) ( always remember that )

If you don't believe me then give it a go, and by all means, share your experiences with me or through this blog.

Finally, accept that there will be moments along the way and enjoy them; instead of beating yourself up!

Tell yourself this;

"It's not about how fast you get there...it's about what's waiting on the other side once you achieve your goal / dream"!

Special thanks to TIM LEE( From CBC ),Carolyn Khaw,Chris Hii and Timonthy Lee ( from my school)

Have a great week and keep working towards your goals, good night people :)


Your lovely friend,
Rue shen. :)